General Safety & Legal Requirements
At the Clubhouse for Dogs, we strive to ensure a safe, stimulating and fun environment for our four legged guests. To guarantee the health and safety of your dogs at all times, the following standard requirements have to be met:
Boarding, Daycamp, and Add-on Training
To join us for Daycamp & Boarding:
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 6 months and older.
- Current record of vaccinations for DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Para influenza, Lepto & Parvo virus), Rabies, and Bordatella.
- Negative fecal test result (giardia and parasites).
- Flea protection and de-worming is strongly recommended. We recommend Trifexis.
- Dogs must be 4 months or older (exceptions with Clubhouse owner approval)
- Dogs must pass evaluation and temperament testing which includes meeting us and other dogs. ‘Meet & greet’ is followed by a test day.
- A registration form has to be completed and signed (please contact us and we will email you the form).
Please note: We do NOT accept dogs for boarding without prior evaluation. A test day/night is required. Dogs need to know and trust us as well as their new environment prior to their stay. This process takes up to 2 weeks. Please contact us early!
Classes & Specialty Programs
To join our Kindergarten Classes:
- 8 weeks to 20 weeks. Age ranges are subject to individual assessment of each puppy/dog and may change. The important element is to do what’s right for each particular dog and his/her temperament.
- First round of shots and parasite treatment
To join our Training Classes:
- Signed enrollment form (online)
- Vaccination record
- No other restrictions
- For all services, dog owners certify that their dog is well-socialized and has not shown any aggressive behavior toward people or dogs.
- Just as children at daycare facilities, dogs can spread illnesses among themselves. All dogs need proof of good health, certified by their owner. If your pet gets ill (cough, diarrhea, or any other sign of illness), please talk to us and do not bring your dog.
We accept cash, debit card and major credit cards (except AmEx, Discovery Card). Free parking is available.